Grass Reinforcement Mesh
Grass Reinforcement Mesh is a cost-effective solution for protecting and reinforcing grassed areas from grass wear, rutting and mud caused by cars and excess traffic – whether... Read More
Grass Reinforcement Mesh is a cost-effective solution for protecting and reinforcing grassed areas from grass wear, rutting and mud caused by cars and excess traffic – whether by cars, vans, pedestrians, or trucks.
Grass Protection Mesh is quick and easy to install and can be applied to already grassed areas or areas freshly laid with seed, without the need for foundation layers or excavating the ground. When the grass grows, the roots and sward of the grass intertwine with the Grass Reinforcement Mesh filaments to create a strong, stable, protected, and reinforced grass surface.
Grass Reinforcement Mesh
We offer two grades of Grass Protection Mesh – 11mm and 14mm. The 11mm Medium-Grade Grass Reinforcement Mesh (GR11) is more suited to infrequent-use overflow car parking, disabled access, residential driveway parking or to provide extra support from pedestrian movements at weddings or show venues. The 14mm Heavy-Duty Grass Reinforcement Mesh (GR14) is our thickest mesh, ideal for busier car parks, frequently used pedestrian walkways and access routes for cars, vans, and caravans.
All of our Grass Reinforcement Meshes are compliant for SuDs Source Control (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) applications and do not usually require planning permission.
Grass Reinforcement Mesh Applications
- To protect overflow grass car parks from rutting
- To reinforce frequently used grass driveways
- To allow off-road parking on grass verges
- To become more accessible for wheelchair access routes
- To expand parking by creating access to grass areas normally closed off to cars
- To minimise damage to highly trafficked grassed areas such as builders compounds
- To temporarily reinforce grass access routes such as for large events
- To offer year-round grass parking that is useable in all weather conditions
- To prevent issues such as poaching and rutting in paddocks and feeding ring
Turf Reinforcement Mesh
TR3 and TR4 Turf Reinforcement Meshes are our lightest ground reinforcement solution; used to protect grass walkways and cycle paths or preventing pets from digging up the lawn. We offer two grades of Turf Reinforcement Mesh – TR3 and TR4. The 3mm Light-Grade TR3 Turf Reinforcement Mesh is more suited to lawn reinforcement, small dog runs, walkways and wheelchair access. The 4mm Medium-Grade TR4 Turf Reinforcement Mesh is ideal for slope soil stabilisation, large dog runs and pedestrian walkways.
Turf Reinforcement Mesh Applications
- To protect grass walkways from rutting and wear
- To prevent pets from digging up the lawn
- To provide wheelchair garden access
- To offer slope soil stabilisation
Moorland Reinforcement Mesh
Moorland Reinforcement Mesh has been specially designed using UV-stabilised, non-toxic, and specially selected plastics to create reinforced access routes over moors and soft boggy areas.
Moorland Reinforcement Mesh is a thick plastic mesh that allows the native moorland plants to grow through and retain the natural look of the area, whilst also providing a stable and robust access road that can withstand the movements of an Argocat. Each roll is 2.5m wide to support agricultural vehicles and the mesh is flexible enough to drape over the moorland.
Moorland Reinforcement Mesh Applications
- To prevent rutting and mud caused by traffic on moorland areas
- To provide a permeable, reinforced access route for Argocats
- To allow Argocats to drive over moors all year round