- Rootzone Soil | 60/40 Mix | 800kgNot yet reviewed£89.95 £74.96
- Moorland Reinforcement MeshNot yet reviewed
- Parking Bay MarkersNot yet reviewedAs low as £1.53 £1.27
- Steel Fixing U-Pins for Reinforcement MeshNot yet reviewedAs low as £25.74 £21.45
- TR3 Turf Reinforcement Mesh – Light GradeNot yet reviewedAs low as £25.99 £21.66
- TR4 Turf Reinforcement Mesh – Medium GradeNot yet reviewedAs low as £43.99 £36.66
- GR11 Grass Reinforcement MeshNot yet reviewedAs low as £66.99 £55.82
- GR14 Grass Reinforcement MeshNot yet reviewedAs low as £103.99 £86.66
Our grass reinforcement plastic meshes are specially designed to reinforce grassed areas without spoiling the natural beauty of the grass. They are quick and easy to install and can be applied to already grassed areas or areas freshly laid with seed. When the grass grows, the roots and sward of the grass intertwine with the mesh filaments to create a strong, stable, protected and reinforced grass surface. This is suitable for areas that get worn, rutted and become muddy from excess traffic - whether by cars, vans, people, trucks. We offer two products; a turf reinforcement mesh for occasional frequent traffic and grass reinforcement mesh for more regular and heavier traffic.
Our turf reinforcement meshes are available in two different weight grades - our lightweight TR3 which is 3mm thick, and TR4 which is 4mm thick. They allow grassed areas to be trafficked by pedestrians, dogs, bikes and wheelchairs where this would not normally be safe or easy to do so.
Grass reinforcement mesh is a cost-effective solution for turning grassed areas into carparks or access routes. This reinforcement system is quick and easy to install without the need for foundation layers or excavating the ground. We supply the meshes in two different thicknesses - our GR14 which is 14mm thick, and our GR11 which is 11mm thick. Both have a unique oscillating pattern that helps to bond the mesh to the grass and also provides improved grip for vehicle movement.
GR14 grass reinforcement mesh is commonly used for frequently used car parks or driveways and is capable of withstanding pedestrian, car, van and caravan sized vehicles. GR11 reinforcement mesh is ideal for infrequently used parking spots and access routes, or to provide extra support from frequent pedestrian movements such as at wedding or show venues.