- Southern Golden Gravel | 20mm | 800kgNot yet reviewed£79.95 £66.62
- Pea Shingle | 10mm | 800kgNot yet reviewed£74.49 £62.07
- Cumbrian Red Chippings | 14mm | 800kgNot yet reviewed£119.95 £99.96
- MOT Type 1 Limestone Sub Base | 800kgNot yet reviewed£49.45 £41.21
- Cotswold Chippings | 20mm | 800kgNot yet reviewed£89.95 £74.96
- Cotswold Chippings | 20mm | 20kgNot yet reviewed£7.36 £6.13
- Blue Slate Chippings | 40mm | 20kgNot yet reviewed£8.34 £6.95
We stock Melcourt gravel, sand and grits which are ideal for use with our range of ground reinforcement solutions. As well as using them with our pavers, the gravel and grits are washed and lime-free which makes them ideal for mixing into dense soil and compost to help improve drainage. These are typically supplied in 20kg bags, and bulk bags are available upon request. Get in touch with us and we'll be able to provide you with a quote for your project.
The horticultural gravel is a sharp, angular gravel with a nominal particle size of 4-10mm. This makes it perfect for use with our permeable pavers and gravel grids as it will lock into itself, helping to resist movement and spillage.
Melcourt Sharp Sand is perfect for use with paving to form a flat, secure and stable surface. The sand comes from land-based sources and therefore has a much lower salt content, making it more plant-friendly than its sea-based counterpart.
To see our Horticultural Grit and Coarse Grit, please visit our Garden & Plant Care section.