Frequently bought together
Handmade from a unique fusion of fibreglass and clay (Fibre-Clay) these strong, lightweight Greek Style Planters bring a taste of the Mediterranean to your garden or patio. More manoeuvrable than solid lead or stone pots but stronger than a pure fibreglass planter, Fibre-Clay gives an attractive weathered finish that is UV resistant and frost-proof. Ideal for a wide range of plant life, the Greek Style Planter comes in 3 sizes and has a pre-drilled drainage hole in the bottom for your convenience.
Maintenance of our Greek Planters
The salts contained naturally in the fibreclay garden planters will be released gently, ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these faux-lead effect plant pots can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the garden planter.
Planting with our Greek Planters
Our Greek style garden planters are suitable for indoor and outdoor plants. These planters feature one large draining hole; this means there is no requirement to use shingle on the base below the compost or soil. If using our garden planters inside please cover or fill drainage hole with a bung before potting plants.
Garden Planter Sizes:
- Small Planter: W37cm x D37cm x H54cm
- Medium Planter: W47cm x D52cm x H52cm
- Large Planter: W59cm x D68cm x H68cm
- Frost-resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Durable and long lasting
- Available in 3 sizes
- 37cm x 54cm Round: 64L / 2 Bags
- 47cm x 68cm Round: 130L / 3 Bags
- 59cm x 84cm Round: 253L / 5 Bags
Features & benefits:
- The Greek Style Planters are made by hand from Fibreclay
- Weather resistant
- UV stabilised and frost resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole in centre
- Robust and hard wearing