Geoweb – Ground & Root Protection
Features and benefits
- Offers ground reinforcement and protection around trees, as well as areas that require a solution compliant with the Arboricultural Method Statement
- Simply and user-friendly installation process
- Lightweight and adaptable
- Can be used for most applications even on slopes
- Designed to support very large construction and agricultural vehicles
Geoweb – Ground & Root Protection Enquiry Form
Speak to one of our specialists regarding this product. Fill out the below form and we'll be in touch:
Vehicles and excessive pedestrian traffic around trees root zones can cause compaction and damage of the soil, endangering the structural integrity of the tree. Geoweb is a unique protection system that has been designed to eliminate these risks.
Tree roots often grow within 600mm of the ground's surface, making excavation and construction of ground reinforcement solutions a big risk to the tree and its roots. Geoweb offers ground reinforcement and protection around trees and their critical root zones, unfolding to form a 3D cell structure that can be installed or laid directly on top of the surface requiring reinforcement. The cells are then infilled with gravel or soil to form a strong, single surface that is capable of dealing with heavy vehicles.
- Geoweb material unfolds to form a 3D cell structure
- Can be installed with a minimal depth of the ground being excavated, or can be laid directly on top of the surface that requires reinforcement
- Distributes loads laterally, reducing point loads and compaction of the subsoil