- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Suregreen’s square wooden fencing posts are made from softwood timber which is green tanalised pressure treated. These long fencing posts are perfect for supporting gates as they are thick and can be inserted deep in to the ground making them a strong anchor post. The pressure treatment of these stakes make them ideal to be in contact with the ground.
Tanalised wood has undergone a pressure treatment that prolongs the life of the tree stake. Tanalised is a wood preservative treatment that ensures a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for a long lasting protection against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. Tanalisation protects the softwood tree stakes from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for many years. Suregreen tree stakes use preservatives including Osmose AC 500 preservative.
Suregreen also offer a full range of rounded wooden posts, and smaller square tree stakes.
Our Treated Square posts are perfect to use with our:
- Available in 3 different lengths, 1.8m, 2.4m and 3m
- All the posts are 100mm x 100mm (4” x 4”)
- Tanalised treated for extra long life and protection from damp and rot
Features & benefits:
- Can be burried deep in to the ground and able to support heavy weights such as gates
- Available in 3 different lengths, 1.8m