- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Blue Slate Chippings | 40mm | 20kg
These Blue Slate Chippings are an attractive and popular decorative aggregate used for low-maintenance and well-draining landscaping features. These beautiful chippings are a true blue with subtle variations and are known for how the colour changes and deepens when they are wet.
Common applications include:
- Garden borders and beds
- As a garden feature - for example, as part of a rockery or dressing alpines
- Ponds, aquatics and other water features (please wash before use)
Optimal installation depth is around 50-60mm deep. Nominal particle size is 40mm.
- Optimal installation depth of around 50-60mm
- A nominal particle size of 40mm
- Supplied in bags weighing 20kg
Features & benefits:
- Attractive and popular decorative aggregate
- Starts off as a beautiful shade of true blue with subtle variations which deepens dramatically when wet
- Ideal for a range of decorative landscaping applications including garden borders and beds, footpaths