- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Chelsea Trough Planter
Suregreen's Chelsea Trough Garden Planters are manufactured by reinforcing a clay pot with fiberglass also known as Fibre-Clay or Clay Fibre. This process results in a UV-stabilised, frost resistant pot with increased durability. The trough planters are robust, portable and lightweight with a Faux Lead effect and classic Chelsea border design.
Our Chelsea Trough garden planters are available in 5 sizes ranging from 50cm to 100cm in length. The fibre clay garden planters are lighter than their lead equivalents but heavier than fibreglass alternatives whilst still being portable and robust.
The rectangular plant pots are ideal for gardens but they can also be used as decorative planters indoors.
Maintenance of our Faux-Lead Chelsea Planters
The salts contained naturally in the fibreclay garden planters will be released gently, ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these faux-lead effect plant pots can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the garden planter.
Planting with our Faux-Lead Chelsea Planters
Our Chelsea rectangular garden planters are suitable for indoor and outdoor plants. These faux-lead effect planters feature one large draining hole; this means there is no requirement to use shingle on the base below the compost or soil. If using our Chelsea planters inside please cover or fill drainage hole with a bung before potting plants.
Chelsea Garden Planter Sizes
- Midi Trough: 50cm x 17cm x17cm
- Medium Trough: 60cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Large Trough: 70cm x 30cm x 30cm
- Extra-Large Trough: 80cm x 35cm x 35cm
- XX-Large Trough: 100cm x 45cm x 45cm
- Frost-resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Durable and long lasting
- Available in 5 sizes
50cm Trough: 18L / 1 Bag
60cm Trough: 39L / 1 Bag
70cm Trough: 76L / 2 Bags
80cm Trough: 118L / 3 Bags
100cm Trough: 243L / 5 Bags
Features & benefits:
- The Chelsea Garden Planters are made by hand from Fibreclay
- Weather resistant; UV stabilised and frost resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole in centre
- Decorative border on the side faces and rim to add character
- Robust, hard wearing and lighter than stone or lead pots making then portable
- The Chelsea planter design is also available in Square and Round Planters