- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Suregreen's Chelsea Round Garden Planters are manufactured by reinforcing a clay pot with fibreglass also known as Fibre-Clay or Clay Fibre. This process results in a UV-stabilised, frost resistant pot with increased durability. The round planters are robust, portable and lightweight with a Faux Lead effect and classic Chelsea design.
Our round Chelsea garden planters are available in 5 sizes (32cm, 38cm, 45cm, 55cm and 65cm). The fibre clay garden planters are lighter than their lead equivalents but heavier than fibreglass alternatives whilst still being portable and robust.
The round plant pots are ideal for gardens, driveways, door entrances, porches, hall, foyers, receptions, meeting rooms, hotels etc. They can be used outdoor or indoor and come with pre-drilled drainage holes that should be covered for indoor use.
Maintenance of our Faux-Lead Chelsea Round Planters
The salts contained naturally in the fibreclay planters will be released gently, ensuring an attractive ageing process that may see only a slight dulling of colour. As the salts are released naturally, these faux-lead effect plant pots can be wiped down with a damp cloth with no adverse effect to the round planter.
Planting with our Faux-Lead Chelsea Round Planters
Our Chelsea round garden planters are suitable for indoor and outdoor plants. These faux-lead effect planters feature one large draining hole; this means there is no requirement to use shingle on the base below the compost or soil. If using our Chelsea planters inside please cover or fill drainage hole with a bung before potting plants
Fibreclay Faux-Lead Chelsea Cylinder Planter Sizes
- Midi Round Planter: 32cm dia. x 32cm high
- Medium Round Planter: 38cm dia. x 38cm high
- Large Round Planter: 45cm dia. x 45cm high
- Extra-Large Round Planter: 55cm dia. x 50cm high
- XX-Large Round Planter: 65cm dia. x 60cm high
Features & benefits:
- The Chelsea Garden Planters are made by hand from Fibreclay
- Weather resistant; UV stabilised and frost resistant to -30 degrees
- Pre-drilled drainage hole in centre
- Decorative border on the side faces and rim to add character
- Robust, hard wearing and lighter than stone or lead pots making then portable
- The Chelsea planter design is also available in Square and Trough Planters