Customer Services Associate — Apply Now! | Suregreen Limited
Customer Services Associate – £26,000 DOE – Finchingfield, Essex
At Suregreen, we are looking for a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated Customer Services Associate, ideally with both B2B and e-Commerce experience, to provide a high level of customer service on behalf of the company. The successful candidate will be able to work well within a team and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and retention. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Customer Services Associate include, but are not limited to:
• Answering customer phone calls and email enquiries in a prompt and courteous manner
• Providing customers with product, price and delivery information
• Processing orders in a correct and timely manner
• Contacting customers in a proactive fashion to notify them in the event of delayed deliveries
• Attending to and welcoming customers visiting our premises
• Taking customer payments in accordance with our agreed payment procedure
• Resolving customer disputes, reviewing requests for credit notes and actioning appropriately
• Achieving the budget attributed to sales office team whilst ensuring all customers receive top service irrespective of channel of ordering
• Responding to all eBay and Amazon questions within maximum time limit to avoid penalties
• Preparing and sharing sales updates with colleagues
• Reporting to the Customer Services Manager with regular customer feedback and ideas to improve our product range (both new and existing), service and pricing
The above list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to carry out other activities for the business that may be reasonably asked of you.
Suregreen offers a wide range of landscape and gardening products for both trade and DIY applications. We aim to become the UK specialists in ground reinforcement solutions, wire products, fencing supplies, timber posts, tree shelters and garden supplies.
Our range includes grass reinforcement meshes; permeable pavers for grass and gravel finishes; garden planters; electric fencing; tree guards; weed fabrics and geotextiles; welded wire fencing and panels; landscaping mulches and growing media; and so much more.
The key skills and qualities of a Customer Services Associate:
• Relevant proven experience for the role; ideally has both B2B and e-Commerce experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to establish strong relationships quickly at all levels of the organisation and with customers
• Strong organisation and time-management skills, able to handle multiple workloads in a fast-paced environment
• A natural team-player with an enthusiastic approach to working
• IT literate and has experience of working with CRM packages
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note – we will be conducting video interviews during this time.