- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Bark Bale | Multipack | 100L | Essentials Levington
Levington Essentials Bark has excellent moisture retaining properties. It is ideal for decorative purposes and low maintenance gardening.
It works in three ways to reduce water loss:
• Reduces evaporation from soil surface
• Provides an insulating layer which protects the soil from hot, dry weather
• Reduces weed growth so stops weeds taking valuable moisture from your plants
Levington Essentials Bark is graded for ease of use, its fresh and natural pine aroma making it pleasant to handle. It is ideal for flowerbeds, borders and paths.
How to use Levington Essentials Bark
- Remove all weeds from the bed or border.
- Apply when the soil is moist.
- Spread a layer of Levington Essentials Bark 5cm (2") deep around the plants.
Available in handy 100L bags for your convenience.
Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust.
Always wear gloves when gardening.
Wash hands after use.
Store in a cool place, away from sun.
Open bag carefully and reseal after use.
Keep the bag closed when in storage to prevent drying out. Storage
from one year to another may affect performance. Keep away from
pesticides. Occasionally a white mould appears on the compost.
This is not harmful to your plants and should disappear naturally
Features & benefits:
- Decorates beds and borders
- Made from renewable resources as a by-product of the timber industry
- Helps to suppress weeds and aids moisture retention
- 100% natural product