- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
An attractive lawn / border edging is perfect for use around the garden to section of lawns, flower beds and other garden features. Manufactured from tanalised treated softwood timber to ensure extra long life and protection from rot and fungal decay.
The lawn edging is made from half round stakes that are attached together using galvanised wire and supplied on a 1.8m Roll. The lawn edging is available in three different heights; 150mm, 225mm and 300mm.
- Green tanalised treated timber has been chemically treated inside a pressurised vacuum to ensure the preservative penetrates deep in to the wood.
- We offer three different sizes -
150mm high x 1.8m Long
225mm high x 1.8m Long
300mm high x 1.8m Long
Features & benefits:
- The timber logs are cut in half and attached together using galvanised wire
- Available in three different heights ‚Äì 150mm