- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Rectangle fencing stakes are treated softwood timber posts that have a flat edge for better installation of fencing rails (Both half rounded or square rails). The rectangle fencing posts are available in both 1.8m and 2.1m high and are 1.25mm x 75mm thick, the stakes are pointed at one end to easy installation.
The timber stakes are green tanalised to protect the wood from rot and fungal decay. The square rails and fencing is strong and sturdy and is commonly used for agricultural and equestrian applications. The flat surface of the stakes allows the rails to be quickly and easily installed to the post.
Tanalised Preservative - Suregreen's timber is green tanalised treated (Tannalised is a wood preservative treatment which is done under high vacuum pressure). Tanalising the timber ensures a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for a long-lasting protection against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The treated wooden posts have a green colouration initially which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the fence posts from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for up to 25 years. Suregreen stakes are all tanalised, using preservatives including Osmose AC 500 preservative.
- Green tanalised treated timber has been chemically treated inside a pressurised vacuum to ensure the preservative penetrates deep in to the wood.
- We offer two different size posts -
1.8m high – 125mm x 75mm thick
2.1m high – 125mm x 75mm thick
Features & benefits:
- The fencing posts have a pointed end to assist installation
- The posts are made from green tanalised treated softwood timber that has a life expectancy of 8-15 years.